I have had the extreme honor of being nominated for a liebster blog award! I love it. I love it I love it I love it!. The sweet and wonderful KelBel nominated me, so I now have the honor of answering her 11 questions, and then nominating 11 awesome bloggers to anwer MY 11 questions! Mwuhaha! The power!
1) What is your favorite guilty pleasure song?
Oh man-I have so, so many, but “Hit Me Baby One More Time” is definitely on the list. Also, (please don’t judge me) “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus is on there too. I promise I don’t listen to her normally, but that’s one of those belt-it-out-in-the-car-when-you’ve-had-a-crappy-day/feel-like-a-rockstar songs.
2) Do you watch reality tv? What is your favorite reality tv show?
Oh man DO I. The Chief and I both love Food Network and some of their reality shows are awesome-like Next Food Network Star. We also watch Ink Master which I never thought I’d love but I do. My guilty pleasure reality TV Show is definitely Dance Mom’s and on the same note Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. And we also really like Breaking Amish even though I’ve heard it’s fake (reality TV? Fake? Shocker!)
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I’ve been to Italy and that was Ah-maz-ing, but I think if I could go anywhere at this point it would probably be Ireland. That’s where a lot of my family is from, so it would be nice to get back to my roots a little bit 🙂 I’ve also always wanted to go to Canada. I went to grad school in Detroit but I did it through distance learning, so I was only in Detroit twice, but when you’re in Detroit you’re PRACTICALLY in Canada 🙂
4) What is your favorite dish to bring to a pot-luck meal?
I make pie. It is what I do best. So love to bring pie. When the kitchen is done, you will all get to see pictures of pie and hate me through your computer screens.
5) If you were a cupcake, what type would you be?
Vanilla with Vanilla Icing. I know, I know-boring right? But it’s soooo good-and it’s so me, because I’m kind of a good little girl. There would be sprinkles-that makes it more exciting right?
6) How many different places have you lived? Where?
After high school I moved A LOT. I moved into my college dorm which was in a town about 30 minutes from my home town. Then I moved to an apartment in that town. Then I moved to an apartment in my hometown. Then I moved into a house in a town about 10 minutes from my hometown. Then I moved in with Chief into his house (which we own and live in now) that is about twenty minutes from my hometown. I’ve never lived out of my state.
7) What is your favorite book?
Unfair question for a librarian-total foul. But it’s Harry Potter for sure. Don’t ask me to choose one of them. It’s not possible.
8) What is your favorite time of year?
Fall-so right now 🙂 We got married last October which makes it all the more special. I love fall colors-heck, my whole house is decorated in muted earth tones! And I HATE being hot, so fall wins.
9) What is your favorite breakfast food?
The donut. I love them. I could get big as a house eating boxes full of them.
10) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I’m that vanilla cupcake remember? I have my ears pierced-and that’s it. Chief has enough piercings/tattoos for the both of us 🙂
11) Do you believe in ghosts?
Eh-I’m not sure. I’ve never had an encounter with one, but I see/hear a lot of convincing stories. So the jury is still out on this one.
Okay! Now for my nominations:
Okay ladies-your blogs are in my hands now (okay, not really, but I’m going to ask you questions).
1. What’s your favorite pizza?
2. What movie could you watch every day for the rest of your life and still not hate it?
3. If you had to choose between working a job you loved for your whole life or not working at all for your whole life, which would it be?
4. Favorite place to buy clothes?
5. Mac or PC?
6. Would you live anywhere but where you are living right now?
7. Favorite musical artist?
8. What cause would you champion (not necessarily IF related) if you were a rich and famous celebrity?
9. What number one celebrity would you marry if your significant other wasn’t in the picture?
10. What words do you hate to say? (like moist-I have a friend who HATES saying moist)
11. Biggest pet peeve? (Is peeve one of the aforementioned words maybe?)
Okay! I can’t wait to read ALL THE THINGS!