1. I triggered on Friday Morning around 9:15 am
2. I had positive OPK’s Friday night and several times on Saturday. Basically every OPK I took was positive until…
3. I woke up and had what I thought was a negative OPK on Sunday morning, leading me to believe I had ovulated Saturday night into Sunday. I had several negative OPK’s on Sunday, Chief confirmed, but the lines WERE fairly dark. I at least I thought they were negative. Maybe I’m crazy.
4. Up until Monday I had been using Wondflo’s, which can be difficult to read under the best of circumstances.
5. On Monday I took a FRER Ovulation test that looks overwhelmingly positive even though the second line is maybe half a shade lighter. I wrote it off at the time as probably just my trigger shot messing with me, but if that’s the case I never should have had negatives on Sunday right-if that’s what they were?
6. Most of my cramping stopped Sunday and I now (still) just have twinges. This morning I had twinges on the left as usual and a weird tugging feeling on the right.
7. ALLEGEDLY I am at CD 16 and 3 DPO.
8. I did not take any ovulation tests yesterday because I didn’t really see a point and I’m trying to not drive myself crazy.
9. That didn’t stop me from taking one this morning that was overwhelmingly negative, making me feel oh so concerned that I actually ovulated Monday or even Tuesday despite having my trigger shot on Friday.
10. Monday wouldn’t be so bad because we had intercourse on Sunday morning. Tuesday would be bad.
10.5 The internet tells me I shouldn’t have been using OPK’s because of ovidrel causing false +’s. My false +’s on my HCG’s were light, but definitely there-would the HCG shot cause dark false positives on my OPK’s
11. I took a FREAKING. TRIGGER. SHOT. Does $120 out of pocket not guarantee an ovulation between 24 and 48 hours anymore?
I need your thoughts. Possibly your xanax.