RE #2

RE #2 is scheduled for May 21st at 9:00 am. Just two weeks from tomorrow. This will also work out perfectly, because if I like him and the clinic enough I won’t have to do my progesterone blood draw with Clinic #1 on the 22nd. I can probably just do it in office on the 21st (is that the kind of thing they’ll do early? Progesterone on CD 20 instead of 21?).

So anyway. It seems ridiculous that I’m already moving possibly to a second RE. But I’m relieved for another opinion and possibly a better situation. It seems too good to be true. Chief is trying to make his schedule work with it (that just happens to be the week night shift ends, so he’ll be at work at 9:00 am) and it felt good to text my mom and update her.

Two weeks. I can wait two weeks. There’s nothing that can be done in the meantime anyway, right?

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “RE #2

  1. Yay! This sounds like a much more doable plan. I’m glad you don’t have to wait to go back to the first office if this one works out.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s