Thank you all so much for your continued support. I was amazed and thrilled and so humbled by the outpouring of love I got from you guys yesterday after my first beta. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
On to more documentation:
- I have now gotten unpleasantly nauseous twice, BOTH TIMES after eating chocolate. CHOCOLATE. Why couldn’t it be canned spinach that makes me sick?
- My cramps seem to be lessening. I feel them more towards the end of the day and after I’ve gone to the bathroom
- I have felt some pain on the sides, which would make me more nervous if it weren’t both sides. And it’s not very often, and not very much.
- As soon as I have to pee I HAVE TO PEE. There is no option of waiting.
- Pretty much the same thing with hunger. When I’m hungry, I need to eat.
- My breasts are hurting much more now, but mostly just when I take my bra off at night. And it’s like it’s the connective tissue that hurts the most-where it connects to my actual torso.
- I am super busy today, which is probably good, because I can’t wait for my next beta tomorrow. Such a long 30ish hours it’s going to be.
- Chief and I were simultaneously horrified when we found out that our baby is the size of a poppy seed right now-so tiny! So fragile! How did it not get lost in the maelstrom that is my uterus?! I’ll feel much better next week when it’s the size of a sesame seed.